Posted on May 16, 2019

Stephen P Stewart Law

Raleigh NC Estate Planning Lawyer: Setting up a New Deed for the Property

If real estate is to be transferred, the property will usually need to be retitled, which is done by setting up a new deed for the property in the name of the trustee. For intangibles such as bank accounts and stocks, depending on the policies of the specific financial institution, account ownership will need to be transferred, or a new account opened in the name of the trustee. #Raleigh #EstatePlanning #EstatePlanningLawyer Continue reading here:
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.